Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Dinnerware Type:||Dishes & Plates||Material:||Paper|
|Feature:||Disposable, Eco-Friendly||Raw Material:||Plant Fiber|
|Color:||Original And White||Certification:||FDA, SGS|
biodegradable food containers,
fast food box
1. Plant material, eco-friendly, nontoxic, harmless, sanitary and healthy.
2. Sturty and strong enough to resist 120 Degrees Celsius oil and 100 Degrees Celsius water resistant, neither deforming nor leaking.
3. Suitable for microwave oven and refrigerator.
4. Can be recycled to make paper and protect the resource.
5. Biodegrades in the earth and become organic fertilizer, come back to the nature in the form of CO2 and H2O.
6. FDA, SGS, OK Compost certificate for food use.
7. Different specification can be satisfied. custom item with logo is available.
Our material is all from natural materials plant fiber that usually break down when they are properly disposed., with 2 series, one is bleached sugarcane bagasse pulp the other is unbleached wheat straw fiber.
They are all renewable and recycled resources, making products healthy for human body, food and environment.
Biodegradable food packaging
is becoming popular today because of the great help it provides in preserving the environment. It is now being used mostly in food markets in packing certain food items. And since it is environmentally-friendly, it is advocated by some organizations having their mission of protecting the ecosystem. Moreover, it has also gained its worldwide acceptance from international consumers because they're proven effective in helping the environment.